Winch & Cutting Bar Set
Save nearly $100 by purchasing the Cutting Bar and Hand Winch drive set together
The Hand Winch Set is engineered for ease-of-use, pulling your cutting bar through even the toughest compost material. The Set is complete with 2 winch assemblies including frame, pulling winch and arm, cable pre-wound on the drum hub, and clamps permanently attached onto the cable ends for convenient attachment to the cutting bar.
The cutting bar assembly is the most crucial part of any CFT. Michigan SoilWorks’ patented cutting bar is precision-milled stainless steel, held to the tightest tolerances and TIG welded for reliable service in the toughest of conditions.
- The turning ratio is low to provide a hefty 1400lbs of pulling force with minimum effort
- The winch bracket is designed with optimum alignment for cutting bar tracking
- A stainless steel cable provides lifetime reliability without corrosion or breaking
- Mounting studs are permanently fixed for ‘plug-and-play’ assembly onto your CFT
- All components are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Compatible with Guide Rail system as adapted to your CFT system
- Patented design
*Instructions include positioning and hole pattern in case you are using on your own CFT design.
248.938.9311 / Michigan