Continuous Flow Vermicomposter
Introducing the Gold Standard in Continuous Flow Vermicomposting
A commercial vermicomposting system with the ultimate in durability, performance and value. Michigan SoilWorks’ innovative modular design expands to grow with your business over time. Premium engineered materials and computer-aided manufacturing add up to years of trouble-free service.
Increase productivity and quality with less labor!
The Plans for the Michigan SoilWorks CFT are available for purchase in the US and Canada!
These are the plans our fabricators used to manufacture the manual drive vermicomposting systems we shipped through 2020.
**These plans are for the manual winch version of our CFT.**
The Michigan SoilWorks CFT
- Processes virtually all organic materials including animal manure, landscape debris, and paper/pulp byproducts.
- Effectively isolates waste and other feedstock materials from the environment, avoiding impact to soil, water and air quality.
- Yields high-quality vermicompost from most feedstocks in about 45-60 days.
Why Continuous Flow?
- faster cycle time from input to end product
- greatest reduction of volume in organic waste
- highest microbial activity for soil health
- minimum labor
- no unsightly piles or windrows
- superior odor management
Tell us about your plans – and find out which Michigan SoilWorks Vermicomposter is right for you.
The Michigan SoilWorks CFT is built with a modular design, precision engineered, and materials selected to withstand many years of worry-free service.
Modular design means you can purchase worm farming equipment that fits your needs today, and add sections later to meet your growing needs.
Precision-engineering means industry best practices that include 3D CAD modeling, FEA stress simulations, and computer-aided manufacturing – all of which ensure your CFT is designed and built to the highest standards.
And materials are selected for strength, corrosion resistance, value and beauty.
Every Michigan SoilWorks CFT Comes With
We’ll review your layout and throughput demands and propose a system that fits your needs.
Detailed Assembly Instructions
Clear, concise directions eliminate confusion in the assembly process.
Your system will arrive carefully packed and shipped under our direct supervision.
Standardized best-practices lead you from start-up through routine weekly harvests after roughly 20 weeks.
Unlimited Technical Support
We stand by our product – we’re never more than a phone call away.
Want to Learn More About Continuous Flow?
Our CFT Learning Center is an excellent resource for learning about the Michigan SoilWorks CFT to include:
- Videos about our CFT and its manufacturing processes
- Information on input and output rates
- Business opportunities in vermicomposting
- Space and climate requirements for a CFT